So if you want to know what that mole on your neck means, read on…
- A mole in the center of the forehead suggests a creative, hardworking, yet highly carefree spirit. Such individuals are great leaders.
- A mole on the right side of the head suggests that the person will earn fame, wealth, and success in future. Such individuals are likely to excel in politics.
- If the mole is on the left side, it means that the native will never have enough money. He/she will lead a spiritual life and have some kind of interest in literature.
- Beneath the eyebrows
Having a mole directly beneath the eyebrows signifies creativity and intelligence. It is a good luck mole and is said to bring success and fame to the individual. It also suggests discord with extended family members.
- On the nose
- Having moles in the center of nose suggests a tendency to overspend, indulge in gambling and flirt voraciously.
Moles on either side of the nose are also bad signs.
- In the eye
- A mole in the right eye indicates easy-money.
- While in the left eye indicates an arrogant personality.
- Moles at the socket indicates a generous and calm personality.
- A mole on either ear indicates luxurious life and higher intelligence.
- If the mole is one the right ear lobe, it suggests a committed and family-type person.
- If it’s on the left ear lobe, you will obtain a good husband.
Moles on the fingers represent obstacles that the person is likely to face. Such individuals turn out to be dishonest and tend to grossly exaggerate.
Moles on the chest indicates a lazy person who always sought for an easy life. Such people love enjoying the luxuries of life.
- A mole on the right cheek suggests sensitive person who respects his/her family.
- A mole on the left cheek suggests an arrogant and introvert person who’d face troubles in life.
A mole on either side of the shoulder represents a sensible and practical person who is usually outspoken, responsible and social.
- Mole in the frontal part of neck suggests unexpected good fortune.
- Mole at the back of the neck represents a person who likes living a simple life.
- A mole on either side of the neck suggests an unreasonable personality.