- 80 grams flour
- 80 grams butter
- 150 grams very hot water
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 300 grams custard cream
- 200 grams whipped cream
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Hull and cut the strawberries in half. Set aside.
- Place butter and very hot water in a oven-safe glass pie plate. Microwave until butter has melted. Add in the flour and mix well to combine. Microwave for 4 minutes at 600 watts and mix well.
- Add in beaten eggs a little at a time, mixing well in between each addition.
- Once batter is smooth, push batter away from the center, creating a donut shape. Spray with water.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 190 degrees C. Take it out and let it cool completely.
- Carefully cut in half to make two rings of pastry.
- Top the bottom pastry with custard cream, whipped cream, strawberries and mint. Place the second pastry on top and garnish with more strawberries, blueberries, mint and confectioners’ sugar.